Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sorry for the Absense

Sorry for not doing a post on May 3. I was to busy editing my made-up island Bedtime Island.


We've got some new stuff and we will show you right after this...nah!

Yesterday, a Skullduggery Island Teaser Trailer and a "snazzy" new pirate costume came out for members. And I'M a member. To be honest, the Teaser Trailer was lame, hardly anything at all. I have not tried the costume, but am using it when Skullduggery comes out! We will keep an eye out for the Skullduggery membership release. I will put up the walkthrough as soon as I figure it out! I have to wear my eyepatch later 'cause I kept an eye out laying on my pillow. Just kidding! And guess what? New snaeak peeks of the island were released today!!!

Hades asked "A ship? A bird of prey?" well, it's a ship. It's the only time the Teaser trailer was useful. Also look at the 4th picture. Yup. It's a sail. Pretty neat ship!

Want to see the Teaser Trailer for Skullduggery? You don't have to pay for it! Here it is!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3LsQhEqsCA

Sorry there was no sound.

See ya next time!

-C.L. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment