Search This Blog

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hades Leaves

We will remember the day of May 5, 2010. By date, it was the last day for Hades on the Internet. His last post was on May 4, the day before he left. There was no post on May 5. Probably pretty obvious. Hades has also left Poptropica Help Blog. He has left this blog. His first post was on December 31, 2009. He made his announcement on May 5, 2010 at 5:47 AM, and it seems that from 5:00 to 6:00 on Wednesdays (he left on a Wednesday) always seems to be a bad time for people. Paul McCartney of the Beatles had a car crash on a Wednesday at around 5:00. Hades has left, and we only have his crown, throne, and Mythology to remember him by. He ended his career with what we should like most: sneak peeks of a new island. Here was his last post.


Tweet Ride!

One of my minions sent me these snapshots from his vacation on Skullduggery Island. I can't tell what it is. A ship? A bird of prey? Whatever it is, it looks enormous!

He may come back. Here is his announcement, which broke the hearts of all the people across the country.


I know this is off topic, but today (May 5, 2010) is my last internet day. I’ve had so much fun with you guys and here’s something for everyone:
Hijuyo: Only you could produce this many hits! Thanks for making the blog!
Smockers:Oh my gosh, you are one of the funniest posters! You’re one I’m gonna miss!
Codien: Only you could make these graphics! I love all the graphics for the site!
coderkid: You are the only person who can create a tool to defeat a lot of islands in one day!
xBrokenRosex: You’re a very cool person! You’re also the youngest staff member! You’re so lucky to be on here!
Coskit: Coming from a different planet is cool. You’re awesome!
Hyper Star: Oh my gosh, I’ve gone through tough times, so when I think of you, you can cheer me up like that! Congrats on making it into the blog!!!

And C.L. Smith, thank you for such hard work on the Daily News. I will miss you the most. Keep up the work on your blog. I can assure you that you will be famous on the internet.

Now I would like to say goodbye to the Poptropican friends, Dr. Hare, Hazmat Hermit, Master Mime, Captain Crawfish, Director D, Shark Boy, Binary Bard, and Vlad the Viking. I will also miss Slim Slam, Merry Muse, Rickie Rock, Sally Score, the Black Widow, Betty Brownie, Grandpa Grum and Grandma Gracey, Betty Jetty, Ratman, Crusher, Copy Cat, Speedy Spike, Sir Rebral, Busy Bob, Chef Jeff, Cathy Codex, Hip Hop, Hippie Harry, Modred, Bret Batter, Sarah Snooty, Richie Rebel, Sickly Skull, Helen Hiker, Ned Noodlehed (The Comic Book Guy), Magic Mervin, Shy Sky, Sleepy Bird, Magic Socks, Crazy Comet, Big Nate, Happy Scorpion, Cool Melon, and Purple Club.


Well, yes, this is off topic, but I’m gonna miss the PDN, PHB, and the PCB. See ya!"


Sad. We will remember him.

Moment of silence starts...

...

...

...

Now.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...


Over.


Remember.


rock on hades!!!!


C.L. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment