Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hey! This is C.L. Smith here, and we got some speacial islands awaiting release!
We have some unknown names, but I've figured a few.


The download name is "Foreign Truck". Is this Foreign Island???


This appears to be a hotel with luggage, I thought it was Reality TV before it came out. But it is not Reality TV. We will have to figure this out on our own.


I don't know this one. It appears to be some punch in jugs.


No definite file name, but I have this figured out.

The downloading name is "French Ile", and Ile means "Island". French Island.

Do you see the Eiffel Tower in the background???

Ned said it is a way to survive on Reality TV Island. But there are no berries in Reality TV Island! Which island could this possibly be???

I do NOT remember this big a telescope on Astro-Knights. Then what is this???

Lava. Not on Astro-Knights or any other island.
Now I am just posting pictures. When I get to when I know the place. I will put text. Watch closely.




This is Structure Island. It has now been confirmed.


Well, that is it. Any questions or comment just post a comment.

C.L. Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment